In order to get prepared for the exams, you can find some free resources on the Internet:
- RedHat RHEL6 documentation provides a lot of interesting materials, invaluable in the case of SELinux,
- Fedora SELinux Project Pages offers plenty of information about SELinux,
- The SELinux Notebook V2 (Volume 1: The Foundations, Volume 2: Sample Policy Source) from Richard Haines provides slightly old (2010) but still good information about SELinux,
- Integrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with Active Directory is a must-read if you are interested in RHEL6/Windows integration,
- A basic introduction to Linux is given to the beginners by Linup Front GmbH,
- An Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide is offered by Mendel Cooper,
- A series about Linux Fundamentals is provided by Daniel Robbins,
- An exam preparation note for the LFCS is offered by Diarmuid Ó Briain.
- Certcollection forum offers a very active section dedicated to Linux certifications where RHCSA & RHCE exams take a large part,
- LinuxQuestions forum has got a section about Linux certifications,
- Reddit forum offers RHEL & CentOS subsections,
- CentOS forum answers almost all your questions through multiple subsections,
- Techexams forum provides a more limited Linux certification section,
- Sadikhov forum offered Linux certification threads in the past but doesn’t seem to be active anymore.
- Texastwister OpenRHCE contains study materials to help candidates achieve Red Hat’s RHCE certification,
- Nathan Isburgh’s documentation offers bootcamp materials for RHCSA & RHCE exams,
- Diaboliko’s website and Sanket Padawe’s website offer some materials for the RHCSA exam,
- Ritchie Lawrence’s website gives links to the documentation for each RHCSA topic,
- Tim Hall’s website provides a lot of informations about Oracle but also about the RHCSA & RHCE exams,
- TheUrbanPenguin’s website provides a SELinux introduction article and another article regarding more advanced SELinux topics,
- Daniel J Walsh presents a visual how-to guide about SELinux,
- Server-World website provides a lot of tutorials about the main Linux distributions,
- Tecmint website and Gabriel Canepa offer an outstanding series of tutorials about the LFCS exam and another series about the LFCE exam
- CentOS wiki provides very interesting tips and tricks,
- Andrew Zwieg’s blog offers many tutorials about CentOS,
- Austin Community College & Bob Carnaghi’s website provides materials for RHCSA & RHCE exams.
- McGrawHill website provides a self-assessment test for the RHCSA & RHCE exams with answers from Michael Jang,
- an RHCSA quick quiz (5 minutes for 10 questions) is available,
- an RHCE quick quiz (5 minutes for 10 questions) is available,
- two RHCSA sample exams and one RHCE sample exam are available.
- TheUrbanPenguin provides very interesting videos about SELinux (basic context demo (4min), advanced context demo (19min)), repositories (local repository creation (6min), local mirror creation (11min)),
- The RedHat company also offers some interesting videos about SELinux (global presentation (52min)), disk encryption (basic operation (9min)), snapshot creation (basic operation (11min)) and package management (basic operation (6min)),
- The UniversalConflicts channel offers a series of videos regarding the RHCSA & RHCE exams (Introduction & Installation (21min), Gnome Desktop & Bash (29min), Linux Filesystem & Grub (27min), Runlevels & Services (23min), Partitioning, LVM & Raid (30min), Creating & Extending Filesystems (28min), LUKS, Quotas & ACL Security (22min), Basic Networking (17min), Routing & Network Tools (17min), Bonding & Client DNS (17min), RPM & YUM (17min)).