In addition to the official RHCE exam objectives, a successful candidate needs to satisfy the following requirements:
- Configure IPv4 addresses and perform basic IPv4 troubleshooting,
- Set up a virtualization environment (a ‘lab’ to get hands-on experience),
- Configure a Kerberos KDC (to test Kerberos client configuration),
- Configure a central mail server (to test the forwarding of all email to a central mail server),
- Configure a master DNS server (to test the central mail server configuration),
- Debug network services (this could be useful before and after the exam),
- Get a good typing speed (time is running out),
- Know the differences between RHEL 7 versions (useful for the exam).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.