It’s more than three months after the event that RedHat publishes some new videos.
And we are talking about 60 videos!
People like me, who were disappointed by the lack of good technical videos right after the event, can now uncover the real reason: due to the number of recorded sessions during the summit, some were not released and were almost forgotten by the subcontracting production company.
Among these videos, we will find:
- Dan Walsh giving the annual, very entertaining presentation about SELinux (63min),
- a presentation about RedHat identity management roadmap (59min),
- Shawn Wells discussing OpenSCAP security automation (61min),
- a presentation about the Ansible Best practices (59min).,
- Dan Walsh explaining the complicated relationship between Docker and Systemd (49min),
- a presentation about the principal steps when implementing a Red Hat identity management solution (51min),
- Jeremy Eder speaking about container performance in an OpenShift context (55 min),
- a presentation about RedHat Satellite 6 roadmap (60min),
- Dan Walsh talking about container security (61min),
- a presentation about RedHat container roadmap (38min).