OpenShift / Kubernetes:
- Why Kubernetes is The New Application Server,
- Put Your IDE in a Container with Guacamole,
- Using OpenShift to deploy .NET Core applications,
- Identify yourself on minishift,
- Competition Heats Up Between CRI-O and containerd,
- Kubernetes is the Platform. What’s next? – Questions and Answers,
- Ansible 2.6: Your Time Has Come!
- Release for CentOS Linux 6.10 i386 and x86_64,
- CentOS Pulse Newsletter #1802 – 3 July 2018,
- Release of Gluster 4.1 on CentOS Linux 7 x86_64,
- Temporal side-channels and you: Understanding TLBleed,
- Improving CentOS package delivery security with signed repository metadata,
- How to install Clang/LLVM 5 and GCC 7 on RHEL.