Last week was organized the free annual community conference for developers, admins, and users of Open Source technologies called DevConf.cz. The conference happened over three days in Czech Republic at Brno.
Around 170 workshops were recorded, sorted according to the following categories: JUDcon (software development), Virtualization, Linux, Containers, OpenStack, Fedora, DevOps, Cloud, Testing, ConfigMgmt, Agile, OpenShift, Security, .net, Networking, Storage, Meetups and DevTools.
A description of all the workshops is available here. All the recordings can be watched on YouTube here.
Among all these videos, here is a selection that can interest you:
- RHEL 7 performance tuning (54min/2017),
- Containers in production (59min/2017),
- Solving Difficult Memory Performance Problems (57min/2017),
- Automating your infrastructure with Ansible (53min/2017),
- Design your app with zero-downtime (27min/2017) and its pdf,
- Does the universe need so many networking packages? (55min/2017).