If you are new to OpenStack and want to get some basic knowledge about it, Red Hat recently published three interesting videos:
- Defining the cloud (25min/2017),
- Defining the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (14min/2017),
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a private cloud (8min/2017).
Also, FOSDEM 2017 happened last week publishing a lot of interesting videos (the list is available here).
Among all these videos, some are very interesting:
- User Session Recording (49min/2017) / pdf / FOSDEM page,
- The Future of CGroup (39min/2017) / pdf / FOSDEM page,
- So that was HTTP/2, what’s next? (25min/2017) / FOSDEM page.
Still about FOSDEM 2017, if you are interested in databases, you will certainly find some useful information in these pages: