Last week-end was organized the free annual community conference for developers, admins, and users of Open Source technologies called DevConf.cz. The conference happened over three days in Czech Republic at Brno.
Many interesting videos were recorded. What was the schedule is available here.
All the recordings can be watched on YouTube here.
Among all these videos, here is a selection that can interest you:
- Next-gen container images (48min),
- Unleashing the Underworld: Kerberos for Developers (37min),
- libnftables: Status (11min),
- Becoming friends with NetworkManager(24min),
- Performance Tuning of Red Hat Linux (54min),
- Container Image Storage Compression and Dedupe (24min),
- Moving to Atomic System Containers (47min),
- Latest Container Technologies (47min),
- Compliance for containers using SCAP content (24min),
- Automate your RHEL/Fedora networking with Ansible (21min),
- Catching Bugs In Containers (21min),
- How Red Hat builds containers (24min),
- Understanding The Open Container Standards (21min),
- What’s new in Kubernetes storage (50min),
- Enabling SELinux (53min),
- Anaconda is still Evolving (23min),
- SELinux Loves Modularity (25min),
- OpenShift from the good, bad and ugly (23min),
- Dogfooding Openshift with our CI infrastructure (19min),
- Ansible 202: Best Practices from the field (54min) (doc),
- Secure your Kubernetes cluster with CRI-O (43min),
- Recent Locking Improvements in the Linux Kernel (48min),
- Catching Up With Atomic: Retrospective & BOF (47min),
- An introduction to kernel hardening (24min),
- What’s up in Linux-Kernel land (54min),
- User Session Recording for the Enterprise (48min).