The annual Red Hat summit 2017 happened last week.
The first videos are available on the Red Hat summit channel on Youtube.
Some presentations have already been published about:
- the Red Hat security roadmap,
- the Red Hat Ceph storage roadmap,
- the Red Hat CloudForms roadmap,
- the Red Hat Cloud Suite roadmap,
- the Red Hat Virtualization and KVM roadmaps,
- the Red Hat JBOSS BPM roadmap,
- Lessons learned with microservices,
- Developing real time intelligent applications with in-memory data management,
- The new OS model coming with Kubernetes and Docker,
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure in OpenStack,
- Heterogeneous Memory Management,
- OpenShift for Operations,
- Reactive programming with Vert.x,
- Monitoring Java application performance using Thermostat,
- High availability for Red Hat Virtualization Manager,
- Demystifying systemd,
- JBoss AMQ 7,
- Utilizing persistent memory to improve database performance,
- Identity Management and Compliance in OpenShift,
- Choosing the right storage for your OpenStack cloud,
- DevSecOps the open source way,
- Node.js for building modern applications,
- Flexible, software-defined networking infrastructure,
- Common sense approaches to cloud security,
- Tuning Red Hat products for databases,
- Performance analysis and tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
- Building a fast and scalable architecture for SKY TV Video Encoding with Openshift Container Platform and Red Hat Gluster Storage,
- Security Enhanced Linux for mere Mortals,
- Red Hat Satellite Power User Tips and Tricks,
- HA Clustering with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Besides presentations you can also practice through:
- a lab about containerizing applications,
- a lab about container internals,
- an OpenShift demo about an asset tracking system,
- a lab about building secured IoT solutions and its presentation,
- a lab about microservices and Docker.
More videos will progressively be released but be patient: last year it took Red Hat 3 months to publish most of the Red Hat Summit 2016 videos due to a problem with one of its subcontractors!