There is a list of the available packages in the Webstatic repository.
Before going any further, you need to install the EPEL repository.
Now, to install the Webtatic repository, type:
# yum install https://mirror.webtatic.com/yum/el7/webtatic-release.rpm
After executing the previous command, three files are stored in the /etc/yum.repos.d directory:
- webtatic.repo: the main repository file,
- webtatic-testing.repo: the repository for testing,
- webtatic-archive.repo: the repository for archive packages.
The main Webtatic repository file, webstatic.repo, consists of three different channels:
- webtatic: this is the main channel,
- webtatic-debuginfo: same channel as webtatic with additional debug information,
- webtatic-source: same channel as webtatic but providing package sources.
All the channels are disabled by default except the webtatic.repo/webtatic channel.
To permanently enable a channel (use the –disable option to disable), type:
# yum-config-manager --enable channel
To only enable a channel during a package installation, type:
# yum --enablerepo=channel install package
Source: Webtatic website.