The Linux Foundation is making some adjustments to its LFCS and LFCE exams starting on March 1, 2015:
- in the LFCS exam objectives, RAID is replaced with LVM,
- in the LFCS exam, the pass mark becomes 74% (instead of 65%),
- in the LFCE exam, the pass mark is now 72% (instead of 65%),
- some updates to security protocols occur,
- the exam interface’s got some improvements.
Perhaps in response to the Red Hat RHCE 7 exam hardening, the Linux Foundation makes its exams more difficult to get by raising their pass mark: an exam too easy to pass doesn’t get good publicity nor doesn’t trigger good training sales.